Tuesday, May 14, 2013

What I have been up to...

I have been pretty busy lately, but I don't think our family knows how to be any other way :).  We have settled into our new home very well, and are loving the opportunities that Fallon has presented to our family and Say It With Words.  I had my first vendor/craft fair and had a great reception and so much positive feed back from this community!  Thank You!  But we have also been busy with Baseball, Scouts, Cub Scouts, Church Service and in there finding time for each other.  So I have been applying to area Vendor shows in the Fallon/Reno area and also the South Eastern Idaho area, so I want to share with you some of the new and created products Say It With Words is now offering.... Iron/metal accents and wreaths along with our vinyl decor!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment